Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lincoln....finally

I know my family had been waiting for me to finish editing these so I'd post them. Well, here they are. I'm going to post lots more on my photo blog, so check it out soon. I went to Pocatello last week to visit Steph and the new baby. He is so sweet. He slept great for us and I took sooooo many pictures that it's taken me all week to go through them all and figure out which ones I wanted to edit. Ahhh, I'm finally done. Isn't he just a doll!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This one is for you, Paul.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

um, of course i love them all!!

Tara said...

it was interesting the few minutes i actually watched. you know how my ADD self loves your photoshoots...

they really did turn out so good.

Noelle said...

They look awesome!

Audrey said...

You got SO many amazing ones! I don't know how your sister is going to decide which ones to blow up huge, I'd want to blow up every single one. I just love the kayak helmet one, it's adorable. Beautiful job! And your sister looks amazing, I can't believe she's had 6 kids.

Danielle said...

It's fun to finally get a good look at Lincoln. He's got a cute head of hair. I love the pic.'s. The storyboard's awesome! Love the textures of materials you used.