Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too cute

I'm taking Lil out for a little photo shoot tomorrow. So, I was trying on some clothes on her to figure out how I'll dress her up. She just looked too cute. I asked her if I could get my camera out because she looked so cute and she replied with her usual whispered, "yeah." I can't wait to see what we end up with at tomorrow's shoot!

Photobucket


I told her to look for the horsey hiding in the lens. She was really concentrating on seeing that horse, although she was a bit skeptical. But oh, how she loves horses.
Photobucket


Still trying to find that dang horsey.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Margaret Spengler said...

these are wonderful love her expersion.

Tara said...

aww, i feel bad. we all know she never found the horse.

Audrey said...

So beautiful! I love her eyes, they're so big and beautiful! I hope you got some good ones tonight, we need to go again soon, it was fun!