This time we went to downtown Boise to find some fun locations. We decided to bring our older kids this time. The toddlers were such a handful and a bit uncooperative the last time we went out. I thought, surely Bo will be easier then Lily was, right? He IS 6 years old. Well, Allison's kids were great. So were Audrey's and Emily's boys. Mine.......not so much. I know he had fun, but it was like pulling teeth (and he's got some big teeth) to get him to look pleasant. I didn't necessarily want him to smile, but it drives me nuts when he looks like he's in pain. Most of the pictures I got that night look like he's passing a kidney stone. Nice. I did borrow Allison's 70-200 lens for these though, (which I'm in love with) so I could stand pretty far back and get some natural happy faces without Bo being aware I was around. That lens just jumped to the top of my very long list of wants. Okay, enough boring chit chat.......on to the pictures.

always a jokester





Audrey's little one was so good

I'm so glad one of us brought a girl. Girls are just fun to photograph.

Audrey & Allison doing their thing....

Oh....who's that in the window?

He's had it

Seriously? Next time I promise to bring a more willing subject.

Here's one of all of our models just before we headed off to Maggie Moo's for some ice cream. Oh, I suppose they earned it. Can you tell that some of the boys have a tiny crush on Grace? Bo talked about her for the next week. We might have a problem with that one. He's a little girl crazy!

Thanks for the fun night. I can't wait until next time!
2 comments:
Laura, I just love how these turned out! You got some great shots of him, and I love the great personality shots you got! Don't you just love taking pics of boys, they are so, so hard. I love that last shot of all of them together, it just cracks me up, and the one of Caden is so sweet. Let's go again soon.
Faith says the girl in the middle is girl trapped...which I'm sure Faith thinks is pretty cool. All cute...Bo's teeth look so big!
Post a Comment