Lily is so busy all the time that it's hard to get a decent focused shot of her. So, I was super excited today when Miss Lily actually posed for me. She was playing on our bed with Ross when we told her lay on her tummy and showed her how to put her hands under her chin and told her to smile. I was shocked when she did it. It was so very exciting for me! It didn't last for long, but at least I was able to snap a couple of her. Now that she might actually take some direction from me, oh the possibilities.....

5 comments:
Seriously, Lily's got the prettiest eyes ever. With any luck, she'll pose for you bribe free. Very cute pictures!
What a cutie pie! I bet once she realizes how happy it makes you when she poses, she'll do it all the time!
how exciting!!! she looks so cute!
She is so cute! You're so lucky she's starting to pose for you, I have a feeling she's going to be a cooperative subject for you as she gets older. So fun.
Gosh she's such a beautiful little girl!! The picture in color should be in a magazine!
Post a Comment