Friday, July 4, 2008

Swimming lessons

The boys just finished up their swimming lessons for the summer. Bo has always been so afraid of water. He has refused to take lessons until this summer. I was worried that he wouldn't do very well and would be scared to even put his face in the water, (the kid wouldn't even sit down in the bathtub until he was 3 years old). But, he did so well. He even liked it! As you can see, he was even jumping off the diving board. I'm soooo glad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mason did well too. But, he's always liked to swim so I wasn't too surprised.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lily had fun watching her brothers and playing with the water toys. I love her little swimsuit. Just look at those cute legs!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

YEAH BO!!!! Good job on the diving board buddy! I am soooo proud of you! Maybe you could help Nattie and Taylor at the pool sometime!