Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lagoon!

We got back from our trip to Utah a couple of days ago. We had lots of fun. (Thanks Johnson's for letting us stay at your house!) Lagoon was great. (Thanks for the tickets Lin!) We had lots of family go with us, and Ross' brother, Alex met us there too. The boys are finally old enough to ride on all the good rides. It took a bit of convincing, but they ended up riding on Colossus. That was always my favorite ride as a kid. It's kinda strange that I've got kids big enough to ride it. They were scared to death the first time, but ended up loving it and probably rode it 10 times. There is a new ride called Wicked there. It was pretty cool. A bit scary though, even for me. I don't think I've ever screamed that much on a ride in my life. Somehow, Tara and Alex convinced the kids to ride that one too. I was pretty impressed.

Lily was scared of every ride we stuck her on. I know, big surprise. She's such a chicken. I think she still had a fun day though. It was 102 degrees out, but we still managed to stay for 12 hours. It's taken a couple days to recover.

Their favorite ride
Photobucket


Here they are going on the Rocket. Mason was super scared!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Here is the kids' version of the rocket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Here is poor Lily on her worst nightmare......Puff the magic dragon
Photobucket


Oh, the terror
Photobucket


and here I am torturing her some more on the merry-go-round
Photobucket


but.......she figured out she was going to be okay
Photobucket


Lily wanted one of those giant dogs so bad. Ross tried, but just couldn't deliver the goods.
Photobucket


And here is a shot of the Bruises Lily got when she got plowed over by some guy at Lagoon.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

What fun Laura! Poor Lily! The one of you soothing her is so cute! And her white knuckles clintchin Ross' hand! Soon enough, she'll follow the boys! I am glad you had fun! 102' YUCK!

Audrey said...

So fun! YOu guys have played a ton this summer, good for you! I love that even your "everyday" photos look so professional. And poor little Lily, she's so cute!