Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer......finally

We had such a yucky spring. It was cold and rainy almost all of April and May. The 1st couple weeks of June weren't that warm either. Well,it's finally warmed up enough to go swimming and to just enjoy being outside. Bo has always been a bit afraid of water, so we were really hoping that Lily would really like swimming from the get-go. No such luck. She cried when Ross 1st got in the pool with her. We let her kind of get used to being around the pool and tried it again a while later. She ended up liking it okay. She was still pretty cautious though. We just need to keep taking her swimming, and she'll hopefully learn to love it.

Photobucket


Uncle Russ got a cool gas saving bike last week. As you can imagine, it was a huge hit with the kids. Tara took them for a couple rides. They LOVED it! They could've done it all night.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I had to throw one of Lily in too......
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the summer pictures, and the one with Lilly in her new dress is so adorable. Your children are beautiful.

Audrey said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Lily's clothes, we need to go shopping together sometime so you can show me where you get all the cute stuff for her. We'll have to go swimming together sometime, I love the pictures you got at the pool.