Saturday, June 14, 2008

My New York trip

Well, I just got back from a week in New York. I went with Mom, Steph, Noelle, Tara and Marlee. We had a lot of fun. We ate a lot of good food, saw tons of cool sites, walked about 100 miles (at least), got only a little bit of sleep and spotted lots of celebrities. New York had record highs, and it was SOOO hot and humid. The last couple days of our trip were in the mid 80's though. So at least we got some good weather.

I missed my family so much while I was gone. I was so excited to come home and see them. Ross and the boys were happy to see me, but Lily sure wasn't. She just stared at me like I was a stranger. She cried when I tried to hold her. She wanted nothing to do with me for a couple hours. It hurt me so much. I cried a few times yesterday. I know she still loves me and is just confused, but it stills hurts. After her nap, she was still reserved, but would let me hold her and give her kisses. Today, she's been staring at me a lot. I think she trying to figure it all out.

So, I've got loads of pictures to edit. It'll take me a while because I'm pretty busy this week. But I'll post plenty more soon. I can't decide which ones to post on my family blog or my photo blog, so check with both. Here are a couple of the few I've edited so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: