Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little guy?

I took Lily to the store the other day. I thought she looked so cute in one of the boys' old jerseys. She's always got crazy hair because if I try to put a clip in her hair, or put it up in pigtails, she's usually got it ripped out in 5 minutes. So, her hair didn't look super girly. Anyways, the checker kept referring to her as a boy. She called her little guy and little buddy. I was like, "seriously? umm.... does she think she's a boy?" I mean come on, look at that face. Does she look like a boy to you? I just thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Tara said...

maybe the checker thought you were a celebrity and let your son's hair grow out.

Juliette said...

She is so cute, infact she is the cutest boy I have ever seen!! I hate when people do things like that, if you are unsure don't say anything! That little face says it all, GIRL!!